Level and Game Designer
Dishonor Thy Neighbor: Level Designer
- Blocked out levels
- Utilized Unity’s ProBuilder for an accurate and quick prototyping process
- Designed interior and exterior lighting
- Showcased at PAX East 2018
- Won “Excellence in Multiplayer” at RPI’s Game Fest 2018
Park Your Cars: Sole Developer
- Designed all levels and puzzles
- Programmed player and level mechanics
Doodlerama: Level Designer and Programmer
- Created and prototyped levels
- Implemented puzzles and traps
- Ran play tests and collected feedback
- 2 years of C# in Unity
- 2 years of Google Suite
- 2 years of Level Design
- 2 years of QA Testing
- 3 years of Unity
- Excellent at communication
- Microsoft Suite
- Quick Learner
August 2015/May 2018
Bachelor's of Art in Game Design and Development at Quinnipiac University
August 2009/May 2014
Bachelor's of Science in History at Western Connecticut State University
July 2016 - Present
Ninja Leader at Gymnastic Spectrum
-Taught and designed challenging obstacle courses for children of various ages.
-Communicated with parent’s on child’s progress.
September 2010 - August 2015
Teacher's Assistant at YMCA of Western Connecticut
-Assisted the Head Teacher with day-to-day plans.
-Created and ran outdoor and indoor analog games.
-Maintained an educational and safe environment.