Steven Gochie | 7545 El Escorial Way Buena Park Ca, 90620 (714) 475-8577 | Stevegochie@gmail.com
DeVry University: Bachelor of Science – Game & Simulation Programming Graduation Date: October 2012
SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
· C++ (Primary Language)
· C# (Tools)
Software Engineer: 3 Years’ Experience
Gravity Interactive: Game Programmer (Jan 2016 – Jan 2019) Buena Park, Ca
Projects: Ragnarok online 2 and Requiem – PC
Link to Projects: http://warpportal.com/
· Visual Studio 2008 / 2010
· Microsoft Sever 2008 / 2010
· C++ 11
· Gamebryo 2.0 / 2.6 engine
· Implemented Card System with Gamebryo 2.6 engine.
· Drive development of several new features and enhanced exiting code in VIP and Card systems.
· Maintained and debugged Tool Pipelines for Gamebryo 2.0 / 2.6 engine.
· Fixed serval Physics bugs in the Gamebryo 2.6 engine.
· Enhanced and Developed new UI for exiting Card Enhancement system.
· Bugs Fixes for multiple games
· Added new features to multiple game such as:
o New skills and combat systems
o Account Wide VIP system
o Added new Card System for enhancements
o Added new functionally to existing systems such as:
§ Combining two features in game that otherwise would not be compatible.
§ Modified exiting VIP system to use internal logic instead of 3rd party solutions
§ Added the use of new items in Card Enhancement System, that otherwise wouldn’t be compatible
o Added new NPC’s with AI logic.
· Class balances.
· Added Tables and Stored Procedures to Database, using SQL
· Made patches for multiple games
· Made new Items
· Fixed and worked on Tools for the Gamebryo 2.0 / 2.6 engine
· Worked in a team of four (three Programmers including myself, and a Game Designer) these three years to further increase the team’s productivity, commutation barriers between programmers and designers.
· Used Jenkins to build and release live versions of client and server executables.
QA: 4 Years’ Experience
Designory: QA Tester (July 2014 – Oct 2015) Long Beach, Ca
Projects: Interactive car brochures (Subaru/ Nissan) – Mobile and Web
Link to Projects: https://www.designory.com/
· Tested multiple IP’s on iOS, Android and HTML platforms Windows and Mac OS, and entered bugs into JIRA database.
Scopely: QA Tester (Feb 2014 – May 2014) Culver City, Ca
Projects: Dice with Friends – Mobile
Link to Projects: https://scopely.com/game/dice-with-buddies/
· Tested multiple titles on iOS and Android by using Testflight, entered bugs into JIRA database; as well as completed test cases using Testrail.
Beachhead Studios/ Activision: Jr. System Test Engineer (Sep 2013 – Dec 2013) Santa Monica, Ca
Projects: Call of Duty Ghosts Companion app – PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3, PC, Mobile
Link to Projects: App removed from Apple Store and Google Play. Please see Portfolio for more info.
· Stand-in QA Lead and was for half of the project
· Worked alongside with Developers and Producers
· Logged bugs using JIRA database
o Created Epics, Tasks, Bulk changes, Moves, Sprints
· Created Test Case Documentation
o Smoke Test, Black Box, White Box Test
· Created Mobile Device log for tracking who has a device
· Tested on iOS 6+ Android 4.2+. On Several different devices Phone and Tablet
· Tested software on Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, PC – Retail and Dev
· Pushed Builds to consoles and mobile devices