I am a trained Animator devoted to bringing characters and objects to life. I seek to do all work in innovative and captivating ways that influence others and myself.
Full Sail University (2011-2014) Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science Master’s Degree
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: Over five years in a production environment
(2014 – Present)
➢ Utilizing extensive 3D skillsets in key frame animation using a modern animation workflow.
➢ Collaborating as a team, putting project objective above individual ones, maintaining a positive outlook, and not discouraged by setbacks.
➢ Communicating all progress openly and honestly, overcoming any technical hurdles or limitations, delivering work on tight deadlines.
➢ Working within the confines of Non-Disclosure agreements.
FSU Character Animator Intern
Winter Park, FL (2014, 2017)
➢ Sharpening skills and expanding knowledge under the supervision of seasoned industry professionals.
➢ Bringing CG, bipedal characters to life using advanced knowledge of animation techniques and principles.
➢ Adjusting work based on detailed feedback and direction.
➢ Setting clear priorities to optimally complete animation tasks and deadlines. Lighting, Post special Effects
FSU CG Generalist/Animator
Winter Park, FL (2011 – 2014)
➢ Created production-ready assets and components in a fast paced environment.
➢ Gained vast and detailed experience working in Maya and Motionbuilder.
➢ Collaborated closely with colleagues while staying focused on the team ethic and communicating effectively at all internal and external levels.
➢ Lead multiple small teams on achieving high end results satisfying the director and audience;
○ Animated Short: Coordinated with 3 team members, 6 different fully constructed and lit scenes, into one cohesive story.
○ Technical: Team of 3. Rigging and weighting 3 different CG characters for cinematic purposes. Used in team created, fully rendered scenes, into team created story.
○ Motion Capture: Team of 4, creating storyline, performed in motion capture suit as directed by team mates. Data cleaned, added to rigs and plussed for story purposes into fully constructed, rendered, team created scenes.
➢ Work featured in gallery.
➢ Maximized efficiency and profits while supporting sales teams.
➢ Seasoned in customer service relations
○ troubleshooting customer issues
○ improving and maintaining team morale
SOFTWARE: Maya, Motionbuilder, Basic MEL/Python, Mental Ray, 3Ds Max, Zbrush, Nuke, Photoshop, Illustrator , After Affects, Final Cut Pro, Syntheyes, Cortex, Microsoft Office
ARTISTIC: Drawing, painting, sculpting, lighting, read and perform Music, voice, brass instruments.
Complete Pipeline knowledge at Full Sail University