3D Character Artist
Trevor A. Goodwin
3D CHARACTER ARTIST
Motivated, efficient, and experienced character artist with proven skills in game production. Able to adapt easily and effectively to company-specific pipelines and shifts in industry practices.
To work on creative and original video games, and share knowledge with other skilled artists.
E2i Creative Studio – 3D Character Artist August 2016 – Present
- Sculpt, retopologize, UV, bake, & texture characters for VR simulations
- Incorporate assets into the Unity Engine using source control (Tortoise SVN)
Top Shelf Studios – “Scrap” (2017) – 3D Character Artist August 2016 – December 2016
- Model and texture main character & enemy robots matching game art style
- Incorporate assets into Unreal Engine using source control (Perforce)
- Greenlit on Steam
UCF Institute for Simulation and Training – 3D Artist Intern May 2016 – August 2016
- Model & texture environmental assets for use in VR simulations
- 3D Coat
- Character Sculpting
- Marmoset Toolbag 3
- Substance Suite
- Unreal Engine
August 2013 - May 2017
B.A., Digital Media / Game Design at University of Central Florida
Graduating this spring.
August 2016 - Present
3D Character Artist/Environment Artist at UCF Institute for Simulation and Training - E2i Creative Studio
Creating high-fidelity characters for use in VR simulations. Current position.