Producer / PC
Hi Steamroller Team! I’m Vanessa, an Central Florida-based Freelance video producer/Director with a strong agency background in commercial media, film and television and came across your posting for PCs in the Mount Dora area. I am a recent Florida transplant by way of San Francisco and NYC and have written and produced content for major brands like NEST, Logitech, Oracle, Verizon, Stanford Medicine, and Google and have received CAPIO and Golden Scarf Awards with my award-winning branded videos, PSAs and video content that I produced for my clients. I have worked as a PM in Animation, as well as Videographer and Pre-Editor/Producer for tv and digital — I have strong experience of production schedules and budgets, as well as overseeing daily operations of a team. Please find my CV below — I hope to hear from you!
Areas of Expertise
• Project Management & Creative Producing • Scriptwriting, Coverage & Editing
• Post Production Supervising
• Creative Agency General Management • Proposal Bid Writing / Client Outreach
• Project Budget & Scheduling
• Creative Producing & Development Consulting
• Film/Project Budget & Scheduling Software
• Film Industry Mentorship & Teaching Experience
STORY CAMP STUDIOS, 2017 – Current
– On-going freelance Producing, PM and Literary services for agencies – Scriptwriting, Story Outlining and initial story concepts for pitching, winning new work and initial project scheduling.
– Creative brand concepting for various platforms, mainly video for broadcast, event, and digital. Includes proposal writing, budgeting, and scheduling, and post producing.
PRODUCER & PROJECT MANAGER FRIDAY’S FILMS, 2015-2017
– Wrote copy and produced high level branding and customer experience videos for tech startups and Fortune 500 companies, such as Stanford HealthCare, Verizon, Fastly, Oracle, EMC-Dell, Logitech, and Google
– Produced and project managed a variety of video projects through full life cycles of the project from web and television pilots, mini documentaries, VFX/animated branding and product demos, and testimonials.
– In addition to producer and PM duties, assisted General Manager in overseeing and managing all in-house staffing, hire, and general operations beyond scope of assigned Open Projects on a full time basis.
FIELD PRODUCER & VIDEO COORDINATOR, US REUTERS, 2013-2015
– Designated Field Producer on US video productions: coordinates scheduling and quality control of both technical and creative aspect of
– Supervised all aspects of pre-production, production, and post, including
all budgets, crew, scheduling, and reported to Director, Video Managers, Account Managers, and Clients
“Thre3bound” – Feature Film – Exec Producer – IMDb Link “H.O.M.E”. – Feature Film – Production Manager – IMDb Link “Paster Paul” – Short Film – Production Manager – IMDb Link
Education & Training
REGENT’S UNIVERSITY, LONDON, UK
MFA in Writing for Screen & Stage, Awarded May 2015
THE NEW SCHOOL UNIVERSITY, NYC
BA in Film Theory & Production
Awards & Affiliations:
NALIP: National Association of Latino Independent Producers, Standing Member for 4 years
BAFTA: British Academy of Film and Television Arts. Standing Member for 4 years
WIFT – Women in Film and Television. Standing Member for 3 years
NYCIFF – NYC Independent Film Festival. Juror w/Voting Privileges for 5 years
Playwrights Foundation. Juror w/Voting Privileges for 2 years.
2017 CAPIO Award Merit
Winner of PDL’s “Golden Scarf Award”
MFA - Creative Writing at Regents Universtiy
2008 / 2011
BA - Film Production at The New School